Unfortunately, not all financial advisors are held to the same legal and ethical standards. We at E&G Wealth Advisory Group have the legal obligation to act as your fiduciary agent and to always do what is in your best interest. We adhere to the highest ethical standards as established by the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA).
- We never receive any compensation, commission or other remuneration that is contingent on any client's purchase or sale of a financial or insurance product.
- We have the legal obligation to act as your fiduciary agent and will always do what is in your best interest.
- We do not receive a fee or other compensation from another party based on the referral of a client or the client's business.
- We will provide written disclosure to the client prior to the engagement of our relationship, and throughout the term of the engagement, of any conflicts of interest, which will or reasonably may compromise our impartiality or independence.
- We have long-term relationships with our clients and always remain committed to adjusting their financial plan as their goals and circumstances in life evolve.